Do you want to have more clients, deliver more sessions and make more money? Do you also want to leverage the skills you’ve already got, and help more clients? Well…
There are thousands of coaches, consultants, trainers and facilitators out there, all striving to make more impact, get more business and make more money – but how are you going to make a company sit up and take notice of you and what you’ve got to offer? What have you got or what do you do that’s different from the rest?
Want to spend your time doing what you love? We know you’d like to spend more of your time ‘delivering’ and that you really want to make a difference to the people you work with.
But it’s hard out there… There are lots of people competing for the same clients. And how many of us really enjoy selling/marketing/promoting ourselves? So, its no surprise that most people we talk to are always looking for new clients and more business.
The next best thing… That’s probably why, when your inbox gets filled with new qualification or marketing propositions, you get tempted into buying them. But the reality is, none of them give you anything that really differentiates you, let alone any ‘hands on’ help to make it a success – you just join a different group of equally qualified competitors, in the same, over-supplied market.
Why don’t they work? Well, because a new qualification or an online marketing activity, won’t make a company interested in having a conversation with you. You haven’t risen above the noise and you’re almost certainly not going to be able to augment or replace an existing supplier – unless you have something new and different, that’s relevant to the organisation.
Differentiate… to do more and make more. But, what if you genuinely had something that any CEO, HRD or Head of L&D had high up on their ‘to do’ list but didn’t yet have a working solution for – Something they’d generally be interested in having a conversation about?
We’ve been both a customer and a supplier. Our CEO and founder was a business leader (in one case growing a multi million pound business 1600% in 2 years) and latterly as a HRD for a FTSE100 company.
He also ran an executive coaching & consulting practice, so we know first hand the issues on both sides. That’s why we’ve developed The Dream Manager Programme for the UK and European markets, to address issues that customers and service providers like you, both face.
We have a coaching programme (click here to see our Programme Overview) that companies are interested in understanding more about. Why? Well, because it overcomes a challenge that’s high up on their agenda (and they haven’t found a way of truly tackling it) so you get to have a different conversation, about a compelling coaching proposition that makes sense for the organisation as well as for you.
Money. It’s not a dirty word. Our Dream Managers® typically get to charge more than for their existing work and they get to deliver the 90 minute coaching sessions in isolation or up to 3 a day (most clients have multiple programmes*), to multiply the income effect. And the best bit is they don’t have to compete on price with anyone!
* The average client has at least 3 assignments per engagement
We train you to deliver our coaching programme, but that’s just the start. We also:
- Give you a proven programme to promote and sell
- Support your marketing and sales/promotion activities
- Administer and support your Dream Manager® clients for you
- Sell and market centrally, providing opportunities and assignments
- Market extensively – Nationally and Internationally
- Get lots of Press and PR coverage
- DON’T deliver – everything we sell gets delivered by people like you…
- Paid assignments from us**
- Lots of business development support
- Double the sessions per assignment***
- More engagements per client (36 sessions per client)***
- To differentiate yourselves from your competition
- To have conversations with people keen to talk
- To be part of a network where you can contract or subcontract your services
- And develop a truly scalable business, if you want to
So what’s the catch? – Well there isn’t one, apart from the fact that we are new to Europe (but we think that’s a good thing).
Certainly The Times, Engage for Success, HRVille, Coaching at Work, training zone, etc. all seem to agree… When was the last time you got mentioned in all of those?
** We do NOT deliver any programmes ourselves, so all the programmes we win as an organisation (centrally), with be delivered by Certified Dream Managers®….like you. However, we can’t guarantee that we will provide every DM with assignments
*** Most coaching assignments are for 6 sessions, ours are for a minimum of 12 sessions
To certify, you go through our powerful classroom based coaching & development programme. We know you’ll want to get started as soon as you can, so we’ve designed the structure to allow you to do just that.
Classroom 2.5 days
The Certification experience kicks off with a powerful and immersive 2.5 day classroom experience giving you a deep dive into the programme and equipping you with the knowledge of this proven coaching framework and the skills you’ll require to deliver it in your own authentic way.
What we’ll cover:
- The background and foundation of The Dream Manager Programme
- Why it’s important to clients
- How to help people to dream again
- The key attributes of successful Dream Managers®
- The framework and structure of the programme
- How to apply your style to the programme
- Delivering for groups or 1-2-1
- The content of the 12 sessions in the programme
- How to lead an effective Dreamstorming® and planning session
- How we measure the impact of The Dream Manager Programme for your clients and give you the ROI evidence to feedback to them
- How and what we’ll do to support your Dream Manager® business
- How we support your clients for you, in detail
You’ll get access to:
- Support from our Participant Support Team
- Your own ‘Super’ Dream Manager® to support you and your business
- Shareable content from ongoing marketing and PR initiatives
- Access to ongoing enhancements to The Dream Manager Programme
- Templates, presentations, all collateral and lots of other resources
- A network of other Dream Managers® to learn from, share and support
You also get your very own Dream Manager® experience.
After you’ve certified, you then get to enjoy the benefits of the programme by applying it to your own life. Following on from the classroom experience, you will join other recently certified Dream Managers® in your own Dream Manager Programme experience.
Our ongoing support underpins your investment and ensures you spend the time doing what you love while we spend the time supporting your initiatives and programmes. We provide:
- Ongoing business development support to help you turn your Dream Manager certification and knowledge into revenue
- Help with pricing, bid or presentation activities you undertake
- Access to marketing, promotional and other shared information, via your own Dream Manager® portal
- All the participant materials and books for your programme(s)
- Management and distribution of all books, programme collateral and materials to prospects, clients and partners – for you
- Management of all inter session touch points, centrally for you (emails, texts, WhatsApp groups, postcards etc.)
- Collation and reporting of all pre, mid and post-programme survey data for your clients
- And access to anything else you would reasonably like help with (related to The Dream Manager programme…of course!)
The value of the network
One key component of The Dream Manager Programme is the strength of the network. Not all Dream Managers® actually want to deliver all the programmes they sell and not all of them want to work full time or travel outside their local area.
And, remember, we don’t deliver ANY programmes ourselves – they are ALL delivered by Certified Dream Managers®….People like you.
So the opportunity to receive work really does exist, from us as well as from other Dream Managers®.
So, after attending:
- 2 days of Classroom Dream Manager® Certification Instruction
- 0.5 days of tailored business development and planning workshop to help you with your Dream Manager® business
You will be a Certified Dream Manager®.
You’ll also benefit from the certification process, by participating in your very own Dream Manager Programme experience (delivered to you and fellow Dream Managers® over the following 12 months – via webinar)
And you’ll have:
- The license to use this proven coaching framework and curriculum
- Access to a specially developed resource tool-kit of business development, participant and client materials
- All the Business development support you need to focus on winning and delivering your very own Dream Manager Programme assignments
- Your programmes administered and supported by us
- Access to paid assignments from programmes that we/other Dream Managers® sell
- The opportunity to develop a passive income from subcontracting to other Dream Managers®
But don’t just take our word for it.
Have a look at our coach testimonials to see and hear from people like you, who have been through our certification process and are currently Dream Managers®.